|Take A Peek Into Our Gigante Summer Project
Size most definitely matters when it comes to a design project, though “size” can mean a few different things. Size can refer to the physical expanse of the structure we’re working in or to the depth of our work in the project. This summer, we’re working on a project in the Pacific Palisades that is BIG in every which way:
– New Construction: Contemporary style, Midcentury modern-inspired design
– Physical Size: 4,500 sqf. including 5 baths, 4 bedrooms, an office, 3 fireplaces and an art gallery
– Coordination: We are working closely with a widely-respected architect, a world-renown builder and an extensive landscaping team to complete this project
– Timeline: We have been working on this project since the spring of 2014 – it will not be complete until this fall
– Budget: The overall costs of the project could purchase two completed homes of this scale, style and level of refinement – but this home will be completely customized to match our clients’ dreams!
After months of planning, we broke ground in January!
Our design for this custom home will include teak interior doors and bedroom floors, 3 custom fireplaces, an expansive chef’s kitchen, interior and exterior stacked stone features, gorgeous lighting fixtures throughout the home, and of course window treatments, furniture and décor.
When we’re done, our clients will call this gorgeous destination home:
Renderings of what our Palisades project will look like by the end of 2015! We’re especially excited about Terrazzo floors in the public area (including in the kitchen above) – they tie in perfectly to our mid-Century inspired concept.
Are you planning a big project?
Now is the time to call us. We’ll work with your builder and your architect to help design the home of your dreams.
CALL US TODAY TO TALK THROUGH YOUR BIG PLANS